KACF-SF strives to build a vibrant, healthy and empowered Korean American community in the Bay Area.
Why We Exist
- Philanthropy: Cultivate philanthropy, volunteerism, and community engagement.
- Support: Support nonprofit organizations serving vulnerable and underserved Korean Americans and address pressing issues in our community.
- Connection: Promote networking and collaboration across diverse communities and organizations to foster collective action.
- Knowledge: Raise awareness and increase understanding of priority needs, and identify emerging issues in the community.
Our Core Values
KACF-SF believes in and is committed to upholding the following core values:
- Philanthropy and Volunteerism
- Social Justice and Equity
- Collaboration & Partnership
- Responsiveness & Effectiveness
- Integrity, Transparency & Responsible Stewardship